Tenstrings Music Institute is the best-spread and most patronized music training institution in Nigeria, with study centers in Ikeja, Lekki/Ajah, Surulere, Festac Town, Port Harcourt and Abuja; with plans to open more centers in other major communities across the country. Tenstrings has trained over 15,000 students from 13 countries over a period of 12 years.
Our programs cover two specific areas: Music Performance and Music Production. We have over ten different courses in these two key areas spanning different durations and depths. Depending on the amount of time at your disposal and the skill level you want to attain, we have programs from three months to two years in length.
Tenstrings was founded to cater to the needs of young music artistes who desire to build careers in contemporary music (Hippop, Reggae, R&B, Gospel, Jazz, Rock, Highlife, Afrobeat,etc) by equipping them with an all encompassing music & business training. This is the reason the institute adopts what is called a dynamic curriculum (i.e. it constantly adjusts its course contents & approach to align with global trends in contemporary music business).
At Tenstrings, our students stand a high chance of succeeding in their career because we match training with opportunities. We work hard to give our students the experience and platform that emulates the real world they’re dreaming of launching into. Tenstrings is a home of multiple opportunities! We are the owners of other business and social enterprises such as; BuyInstruments.ng, Lagos School of Design, Naijamusic247.com, Tenstrings Music Management and Promotions Company, and many other initiatives that our students benefit from.
- To innovatively help you realize your dream of becoming a successful contemporary musician. To raise musicians and music professionals who will be truly successful and will continuously remain relevant in the ever changing global music market
- To employ the best of innovation and global best practices in helping our students trace their way to sustainable STARDOM.
- To raise role models who will become giants in music & general entertainment business, and propel the African entertainment industry to global limelight.
Our strength lies in individuality and flexibility in attending to all our students. People learn music for different reasons, shared success comes only when the learner achieves a sense of fulfillment at the end of their program with us.
Our curriculum and teaching approach are based on most recent developments and international best practices in music training. We deliver our training services through well groomed, first-class professionals and facility.
- We are motivated by the huge amount of talented young people spread across Africa, and we accept the great honour and privilege to be in a position of service to build the talents and prepare them to for a successful future.
- We are inspired by the enormous power of music – it is strong enough to positively turn our communities around and empower young people for life-long success.
- Despite the current global economic challenges, the entertainment industry, everywhere in the world, has continued to thrive, and even in some cases serving as a bailout. We at Tenstrings believe that through hardwork and innovation we can leverage on this to build a formidable music sector in Africa.